As the health care system prepares for the influx of 30 million new patients, The Physicians Foundation seeks to provide health care providers and policy leaders with information to help them better understand and address physician shortages across the country. The Foundation is focused on creating tools and resources that offer insights on physician workforce issues and how it will impact patient care and the health care system overall.
This page features a list of resources and tools developed through the Physician Workforce Shortage grant program.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- FutureDocs Forecasting Tool
- FutureDocs: Nation Has Enough Physicians to Meet the Nation’s Overall Needs – For Now. Distribution to Worsen (April 26, 2017)
- Fact Sheet: FutureDocs Forecasting Tool Overview
- FutureDocs Forecasting Tool User Guide
- The Physicians Foundation Presents: FutureDocs Forecasting Tool Press Conference