Physician & Patient Surveys
Health Care Highway II
The Physicians Foundation released the third installment in a series of comprehensive research reports regarding the ongoing regulatory changes affecting private practice.
The report, titled “Healthcare Highway: Crossing the Election Divide,” provides an overview of ACA implementation and physician-focused policies, including:
- Medicare physician fee schedule and the sustainable growth rate
- Value-based payments and quality
- ACO growth and Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Health insurance market reforms
- Medicaid program expansions
In addition, the white paper highlights various political, legislative and regulatory events that occurred in the final quarter of 2012 along with the challenges facing the 113th Congress related to the federal budget, debt ceiling, healthcare entitlement programs and federal tax policies.
Please click here to access the full report.